Types of Personal Data which we may collect:
● Information provided by you when using the Services: first and last name, phone number, email address, job title, company name, company address and country, company telephone number and other similar contact details
● Information about marketing and communication relevant to you and your organisation: event participation information, event invitations, newsletters
● Information that you provide at meetings, events or other business occasions, or via messaging or social media applications when communicating with our employees or representatives, including name, address, email address, phone number, profile information, employer, title, and any other information that you may disclose.
● Information about your or your Organisation’s payment and invoicing status and history
● Information that you provide when applying for a job, including name, address, email address, phone number, employment history, educational background and other information that you may provide. We may use a third-party platform and partners for processing of the application.
● Information that is automatically collected through cookies and tracking technologies when you use the Services.
If you choose not to provide Personal Data when requested, you may not be able to access a particular Service. When you visit our websites, we and third parties may collect information about your online activities on our website and in relation to third-party websites or other online services for the purpose of targeted marketing. We collect this information for our business purposes and in order to improve and develop the Services for our customers as well as job applicants.
We process your Personal Data for the following reasons:
On other occasions where we ask you for your consent, we will use your Personal Data for the specific purpose mentioned in the consent request
We may provide your Personal Data to third parties for the purpose of delivering our Services to you and for your interest in employment at Atoll. We may provide such Personal Data to our third-party service providers, sales representatives, authorised distributors, shipping companies and/or recruiters, as relevant. We will provide those third parties with your Personal Data which they need in order for them to perform the Services.
We may disclose your Personal Data to local and foreign public or governmental authorities to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements, or in case of a breach of an agreement for legal defence, litigation, arbitration or as otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations.
Except for the circumstances described above, we will not provide any of your Personal Data to other companies or individuals without your consent.
A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to the hard drive of your device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to enhance the quality and functionality of the websites or related Services.
Our websites use these types of cookies:
● Strictly Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
● Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
● Functionality Cookies: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedback, and other third-party features.
● Analytics Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
● Advertisement Cookies: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customised ads.
● Other Cookies: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analysed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. Visitors to our websites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the websites but not all the features and functionalities of Services.
We and our service providers involved in the processing of your Personal Data take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or all other unlawful forms of processing.
In case of a security incident or security breach, we will, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, inform you of the security incident or breach, inform you about the measures that have been taken by us, recommendations for you regarding self-prevention and risk mitigation, and our remedial measures for you. We will inform you of such information by email, push notification and/or we will issue a public notice.
Subject to applicable law, you may be entitled to access, correct, update, erase, limit the use or transfer Personal Data we hold of you, or withdraw or change the scope of your consent. We will strive to grant these rights within a reasonable time. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications. You may in certain circumstances ask us to cancel your customer account or delete your Personal Data to the extent permissible by applicable law, we will take reasonable steps to delete your Personal Data. Please note that we may not be able to continue providing Services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your Personal Data.
Reach out to us today and get a complimentary business review and consultation.